Re: KDE based programs won't run as user

This is only a guess... but sounds like a permissions issue.  I would
try logging out of KDE, logging in on the console, deleting the files
listed below from your home directory and then trying KDE again.  Good luck.

.DCOPserver_*_:0
.DCOPserver_*__0
.ICEauthority

Saadiq

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:50:37PM -0500, McNeill Kirkpatrick scribbled: