Re: Debian kpovmodeler (was: configure error on debian woody kde 2.2.2)

On Sun 28 Jul 2002 12:26, Mark Purcell wrote:

> Gerhard,
>

> Or I have put together a quick and dirty .deb for the KDE3 version at
> http://people.debian.org/~msp/.  If there is enough interested I could tidy
> it up and install into the main archive for you (once KDE3 hits sid of
> course).

I would certainly be interested in KPovModeler for KDE3 once it hits sid. I
considered trying my hand at debing it, but Chris explained the compatibility
problems and I got involved in trying Linux From Scratch instead. I am hoping
to build a PentiumMMX optimized system including XFree86-cvs and KDE3 jsut to
see how much performance I can squeeze.

So, put me donw as very interested in seeing KPovModeler supported in Debian
in the near future!

> Mark

Cheers,

	John Gay