Re: Woody debs of the KDE_3_1_BRANCH available

On Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2002 12:47, Pablo de Vicente wrote:
> El Sábado 28 de Diciembre de 2002 13:14, Ralf Nolden escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've build a set of woody debs (that's moving to the release) from the
> > KDE_3_1_BRANCH which will be merged into RC6 I think. Included in this
> > build are backports of directfb, xine-lib and xine-ui from unstable; all
> > version numbers in the revision lower so you can update to sid if you
> > like. Packages file is included, so a deb line like:
> >
> > deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde-3.1-branch/woody ./
> >
> > should work for you.
> >
> > The checkout is from yesterday (Dec 27). If you like me to add
> > third-party KDE debs, speak up :-)
> >
> > Ralf
>  Ralf,
>  Many thanks for offering these packages. I am missing the kde-i18n-xx
> packages. In particular kde-i18n-es.

I'm just building a set of additional programs that I think are useful and add
them to that, particularly some minor fixes in kdevelop (the 3.0.5a package
has version number 2.1.3 instead of 2.1.4 in the .desktop files plus I added
some Recommends for doxygen | kdoc, qt3-tools (replacing
kde-designer/qt-designer with qt-3.1.1) and the kde2.0 development book
package), then kile, ks3switch+ backport of s3switch from unstable, kickpim

I'll see if I can rebuild the kde-i18n-packages from the CVS branch besides
that (makes me always run out of diskspace *grr*)

> regards,
> Pablo.

- --
Ralf Nolden