Re: new shakti.ath.cx mirror structure

måndagen den 25 november 2002 17.27 skrev Paolo Ulivi:

> Why you say it's delayed ?  It is in CVS since 19 Nov.  There where
> *great* problems with the mirrors, tough, anoncvs.kde.org was out of
> order until some days ago.  I updated it from the Swedish (...) cvsup
> mirror yersterday night.

There is no fixed RC4 release in the CVS, since it is not separately tagged.
At least as far as I can see. Instead it is continuously updated, and it is
thus more of a CVS snapshot than a release candidate. The question with that
is always when to make the snapshot? The separately packed RC4 snapshot is
read protected, for some reason.

I also had problems with anoncvs.kde.org and finally found the Swedish mirror.

-- Karolina