Re: KDE 3.0.5 packages for debian

Thanks for information, I've downloaded packages for woody and it seems
they are working correctly (if you don´t consider my mail to debian-kde
obout crash during font installation).
I have noticed the final release of gcc 3.2.1., so I will wait to KDE
3.1 patiently.
Wish you greast success and I want to express it is really a great piece
of work, this KDE. I love it, use it and I am looking forward to next
release. Thank you and all peple from KDE team,  debian maintainers and
others for your care about us, users.
Vlada

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>