Re: Stupid problem? with Build package from KDE3.1

W liście z nie, 17-11-2002, godz. 23:27, Alan Chandler pisze:

> On Sunday 17 November 2002 9:53 pm, Mario wrote:
> > Hello group
> >
> > My problem is build my own deb packages from kde3.1.
> > Problem is dpkg-buildpackage can't find qt.
>
> This seems to occur when libqt3c-mt (ie the one built with g++-3.2) is
> installed and the flags below have not been set.  I have been editing the
> debian/rules file to put this in when its not there and then the packages
> seem to build
>
> # GCC 3.2 defines
> export CC  = gcc-3.2
> export CXX = g++-3.2
> export CPP = cpp-3.2

Thanks for that fast help.
It's crazy but i had these variables define in debian/rules, hashed this
got me first working packages. It was mislead me ./configure script
worked fine so dpkg-buildpackage shood as well.
Maybe in fact it's matter ( and little crazy too:-) that i use libqt
compiled by gcc2.95 and going to compile kde with gcc3.2.

So while i'm building whole kde, and want to fast made these, and not to
impresse by different version of compiler, i have last question how do
you think about problem may i experience? maybe more better will torture
my self with libqt for first step?

--
Mario <mario@mikule.net>