Stupid problem? with Build package from KDE3.1

Hello group

My problem is build my own deb packages from kde3.1.
Problem is dpkg-buildpackage can't find qt.
Offcours i know, i must configure with properl set options:
"--with-qt-libraries --with-qt-includes".
Only for test i give:
./configure --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib \
--with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt....<rest_options>
it works, configure finished succesfull.
But i want build deb packages not install throught with configure, make,
make install..
Many times i'd tryed put this options into debian/rules:
../configure $(configkde) \
or admin/debianrules like in lines:
 print STDOUT "configkde=........
It's all times faults, it's look like configure doesn't get these
options.
Where i need to put this options properly?
Please help me, i know it's simple, but i read all web and man pages i
analized scrypts many times and i don't have idea what(how) else can try
to do, to use this options by dpkg-buildpackages.
Sources are download from download.kde.org

Big thanks and sorry for my english;)

--
Mario <mario@mikule.net>