making realplayer work with konqueror in kde 3.0.4

Hi list,

I've googled for this and searched the list, but couldn't find anything (only
about plugins, but that's not what I need), so I'm asking here:

I'm running KDE 3.0.4 on a debian testing system.

I would like konqueror to open a link to a realplayer file in realplayer, but
I just can't get konqueror to do this. It works if I choose 'open with...'
and then select realplay as application, but I don't want to do that each and
every time I want to see a clip :-/

Here's the site I'm browsing: http://www.tagesschau.de

If I click on the video symbol, a new konqueror window with the URL
http://server/bla/file.ram is opened, which then fails with a pop-up message
saying 'could not create view for audio/x-pn-realaudio. The diagnostics is:'
(no error msg there).

I've tried editing the file associations stuff, but without success.

I'd be grateful about any hints.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers
-Tim