Re: kdm in HEAD package

Ralf,

I am not sure, kde just does it that way, if you look at what I am doing
with the build it isn't anything special. I did modify
kdm/kfrontend/genkdmconf.c slightly so that it would generate a default
debian config.  However as far as I can tell I did not modify anything
wrt a backgroundrc, it just started getting generated a few months ago.

Chris