RE: Gideon package for Debian (CVS 2002-10-09)

Hello,

So basicly I used the earlier CVS version and modified that one. Then
you upgraded, and we have two different versions.
Yes, meantime I reviewed the files in CVS and compared to mine. BTW,
have you tried the current CVS version out, is it working for you? It
takes a lot of time to rebuild and test the settings, so I haven't tried
the current CVS version yet...

Some difference, I have found:
- Gideon or kdevelop package names (I could change mine to Kdevelop
back, since it is now getting stable)
Debiandirs:
- --enable-debug / --disable-debug mode  (which should be preferred?)
- --disable-rpath (?)
- configkdepim probably not necessary in the CVS-version
Control:
- package names (e.g. some experimental packages have names kdelibs
instead of kdelibs4) -> kdelibs | kdelibs4 is more general IMHO...
- libqt vs. libqt-mt -> both should be supported the same way ->
libqt3-dev | libqt3-mt-dev
- kprof could be suggested as well

Any comments/suggestions welcome...

Tschuess,