Re: Mosfet Liquid problem - liquid debs installed, but cannot select theme.

Ciao :)

At 01.11 18/09/02 -0600, Doug Holland wrote:
Subject says it all.  I'm running the freshest KDE .debs (3.0.3), but lately,
even though I have the Mosfet Liquid theme debs installed, I can't select
that theme in the Themes control panel applet.  I get the Mosfet's Liquid

Thereis a thread on the list. It's a libqt problem. You must downgrade to libqt 3.0.3 (I have the same problem with libq t3.0.5).

   Bye :)

mikj