gcc-3.2 transition

Now that it seems the gcc-3.2 transition has started (de facto at
least, if not officially), I was wondering whether anybody else was
working on doing it for QT/KDE yet.  If not, what sources do you think
I should use to do this?  The geniussystems site still seems to be on
3.0.2, but as far as I know the 3.0.3 packages posted elsewhere are
unofficial.

For now, until I get an answer to this, I think I'll work on creating
libqt3c-* (source package qt-x11-free-gcc3.2), and post a patch for
that as a wishlist bug on qt-x11-free.  Once I have compiled packages,
I'll try to post them on people.debian.org.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."