probs with accepting self signed certificates
I've a problem with using self signed certificates with KMail or konqueror.
I'm not able to store the CA. Therefore I'll be warned any time when I try to
connect to our companies web or mail server. Even when I click 'accept
And now whats really strange:
- The list of 'ssl signers' in Crypto configuration is empty.
- but sites which are using common CA's like yahoo (RSA) works
- using a different account on my machine works
-> general Installation seems to be OK
- deleting ~/.kde does not help
-> my personal KDE configuration seems to be OK
- I have appropriate rights on /etc/kde3/ksslcalist
- I have copied a ~/.kde/share/config/ksslcalist which includes the CA from
another users directory.
-> does not change anything
What's going on here?
I'm running KDE 3.0.3 on debian/unstable
Thank you very much in advance for your help