Re: kde 3.0.3, compiled for woody

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:12:04 +0200
Thomas Schoepf <schoepf@debian.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 01:30:13AM +0200, Thomas Schoepf wrote:
> > I've just finished to recompile KDE 3.0.3 for woody (no libs from
>
> The packages are now available at
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~schoepf/kde3/woody ./

Many thnx but here is my problem :

I'v a fresh woody without kde installed (just icewm).
After modification of my /etc/apt/sources.list and apt-get update.

When i do a apt-get install kde i'v some errors :

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  kde: Depends: kdelibs3 but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: libkmid or
                libkmid-alsa but it is not going to be installed or
                libkmid-bin but it is not installable
       Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3 but it is not installable
       Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
       Depends: kdebase-libs but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3-libs but it is not installable
       Depends: libkonq3 but it is not going to be installed or
                libkonq4 but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: konqueror but it is not going to be installed or
                konqueror3 but it is not installable
       Depends: kate but it is not going to be installed or
                kate3 but it is not installable
       Depends: konsole but it is not going to be installed or
                konsole3 but it is not installable
       Depends: kdebase-doc but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3-doc but it is not installable
       Depends: kscreensaver but it is not going to be installed or
                kscreensaver3 but it is not installable
       Depends: kuser but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ksysv but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcron but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kpackage but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: secpolicy but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kghostview but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kview but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kmail but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: korn but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ark but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kab but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: karm but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcalc but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcharselect but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kdepasswd but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kdf but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kedit but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kfind but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: khexedit but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kjots but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: knotes but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kpm but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kpaint but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kiconedit but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kfract but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ksnapshot but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kruler but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kdict but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kit but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: knode but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ksirc but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: koffice but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: knewsticker but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ktimer but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcoloredit but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Thnx