Re: KDE changing system time

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:30, Bjoern Krombholz wrote:
> Of course i know the meaning. ;) What I wanted to get to know were the
> symptoms. Does the clock jump to wrong times? Does it make the system
> clock stop entirely?

The person who made the claims has not deigned to give the details.  He
believes that because he was using computers before the Internet became
popular he is so much better than the rest of us that he does not need to
provide details etc.

> > Is the amount of
> > time lost always the same?
>
> No, it happened every now and then. I wasn't able to figure out which
> processes were running in all cases. I'm using ntp now.

Strange.  So it didn't happen every day.  Could you be certain that in a
given week it would occur?