Re: KDE 3 packaging - bug thread

The 3.0.1-debs I installed didn't provide "/etc/pam.d/kde" but
"/etc/pam.d/kdelibs4-data". Therefore kdm wasn't using that PAM-file and
wasn't e.g. reading /etc/environment. After I symlinked /etc/pam.d/kde" to
"kdelibs4-data" it worked fine...

Another thing: While all of KDE3 is very fast and stable, KNode seems to be
crashing all the time. Well, at least it's unstable enough to be really
annoying. Anyone else noticed that? Probably not a packaging bug, though...

 - Gerrit