Re: (KDE ?) Memory leak
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (KDE ?) Memory leak
- From: Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 01:19:15 +0200
- Message-id: <E17FNa8-0001Iv-00@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <E17FJy3-0002ib-00@localhost>
- References: <E17FJy3-0002ib-00@localhost>
I have found the problem. Thanks to Peter Clarks !
I was using xplanet to generate every five minutes very nice background
(the earth in 3D, with clouds updated every four hours), using the
auto-update function of KDE. Disabling this option corrects the problem.
Now the memory taken by XFree is more reasonable and very stable.
I only have to find a new nice background for my desktop.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com