Re: Problems printing from konqueror using cups+gimp print.

On Sunday 02 June 2002 11:27 pm, Jason Boxman wrote:
> > I get the error:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Any pointers appreciated.
>
> I've never seen that before.  Maybe you're missing a package?

I have. It's one of cups' clearest errors :-)

just spy on your cups logs and then try to print, see what happens. Maybe you
just didn't add the printer to your preferrec ones in kcontrol.

Frank

--
homepage:       www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9917684
jabber (=IM):   yalu@jabber.com