Re: Fwd: RE: kmail socket

On Friday 31 May 2002 12:33 pm, Peter T. Abplanalp wrote:
> am i correct in my conclusion that you get this complaint from
> alexander@wizard.koenig.su if your mta is not set up as an open relay?
>
> also, do you mean postal in the "bring an automatic weapon to work"
> sense or is there some software that will flood this guy with email?

it's the latter:

DESCRIPTION
       This manual page documents briefly the postal, program.

       It is designed to test the performance of SMTP email servers by  send­
       ing  random  messages  to the specified server as fast as possible.  A
       future version will support rate limiting to provide a  constant  load
       (for testing POP or IMAP).

ben