Re: Fwd: RE: kmail socket

am i correct in my conclusion that you get this complaint from
alexander@wizard.koenig.su if your mta is not set up as an open relay?

also, do you mean postal in the "bring an automatic weapon to work"
sense or is there some software that will flood this guy with email?

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 09:21:50PM +0200, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Fri, 31 May 2002 20:48, ben wrote:
> > i've received five so far today. i was just about to ask if anyone else was
> > affected.
>
> Such things always affect many people.  Just configure your mail server to
> block them, and make sure you CC them on all messages discussing the matter
> (very important).
>
> Sometimes I'm tempted to run postal to sort these things out...  ;)
>
> --
> I do not get viruses because I do not use MS software.
> If you use Outlook then please do not put my email address in your
> address-book so that WHEN you get a virus it won't use my address in the
> From field.
>

> --

Peter Abplanalp

Email:   pta@psaconsultants.com