Re: status of KDE PIM software

I agree with you. I do not administer the exchange server, so I'm not sure
which protocol it uses. -- Probably proprietary --
On the other hand free software has made things that seemed to be impossible
or very hard. I'm not a developer, but I hope something will happen. I think
this is an important issue, mainly because, unfortunately, M$ is widely used.
And I have to say this is a useful feature:-(

e.