Re: kde3.0.1 debs, xmms and woody

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Lars Roland Kristiansen wrote:

> If i try to install libxml with apt-get it will tell me to remove all of
> the kde pacakage from my system. Is it me or does anyone wlse have this
> problem.

I'm not sure if this one will go away without compiling your own old
version of libxml, but in the meantime, noatun is actually useable in kde3
(unlike older versions!) and combined with the CVS of xmms-kde
(:pserver:anonymous@cvs.xmms-kde.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xmms-kde) which
now supports noatun, a few preconfigured keyboard shortcuts, and a
'quickbrowser' icon on the kicker panel pointing at your m3u files, it's
fairly nice if you can cope with waiting an extra 5 seconds for it to
start :-)