Re: Evolution has no help or email properties

On Sun, 2002-05-12 at 13:36, Dale Hair wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-05-12 at 07:17, Daniel D Jones wrote:
> > Running Evolution 1.0.3 on Debian testing.  Whenever I click on any of
> > the "Help" topics, nothing is happens.  I can go to
> > /usr/share/gnome/help/evolution/C/index.html and
> > the file is present.  I can double click it in a file manager or enter
> > it manually in the browser's path and it opens fine.  But selecting any
> > "Help" menu item does nothing.
>
> It used to display in galeon for me until galeon quit working, error
> message /usr/lib/libgtkembedmoz.so: undefined symbol:
> GetFlatBufferHandle__C10nsACString.  Anyway, using Gnome, in the Control
> Center I changed  Document Handlers > URL Handlers to
>
> ghelp	gnome-moz-remote --newwin %s

Under KDE Control Center/File Browsing/File Associations I don't find
any mention of ghelp.  It does list HTML files, which are associated
with my browser.  I've looked through the list and compared it to my
laptop, which is also running Debian testing, and I find no difference.
Am I looking in the wrong place?