multiple X sessions

Hi,

Is there a way to manage multiple logins with kdm and X? I have an office
computer which is often used by other people as well, and if somebody
wants to read emails or do something, I have to log out.. or as an
alternative solution I could start a new X server..

Is it possible to use the already running X server in a way that nobody
can access my session, and the user can change among the running sessions,
after he reauthenticated himself?
I suppose not, but who knows.. :)

thanks in advance,
  Gabor