Re: kde and debian packages

tisdagen den 16 april 2002 08.04 skrev Daniel Stone:

> Maybe you're unaware that Chris's final exams are in 2 weeks. Whatever
> the case, I suggest you check kdebase out of CVS and help him by
> building the debs yourself. I look forward to either a retraction of
> this email from you, or your kdebase debs.

If he would commit his current work to CVS it would be possible for others to
do just that. But since the debian files for kdebase are from December 15
they is very old, and it is pretty useless to duplicate work he already
presumely have done. Actually, since the CVS files are signed "krusty", it
appears that nothing at all is commited by later maintainers.

Why can't he just say "Hey, I can't work with it for one month now, since I
have final exams", then someone else can continue the work in the meantime.
And when he comes back, if he does that, he can look at what is done.
But it requires the current work to be communicated somehow.

Something we are waiting for.
And we are waiting and waiting......

-- Karolina