Re: Kdevelop no longer compiles multi-source program?

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 06:56:03PM +0100, John Gay wrote:
> I realise this is more of a Kdevelop problem, but I know a few people here
> use it so. . .
>
> After serveral problems, I've finally got my desktop mostly working. I
> decided to play with kdevelop again. As I recently got some books on OpenGL,
> I decided to try to add some graphics to my project.
>
> To keep things simple, I created a new project, copied the files I needed
> from the original project and then modified main.c to use OpenGL. When I
> tried to build my project, kdevelop can't seem to compile multi-source
> programs properly, though it's probably more a fault with one of the auto*
> tools used.

I experienced a very similar problem with the same version of Kdevelop. In a C
language project, I was getting the error:

gcc: No input files
make[2]: *** [clopen] Error 1

The problem appears to be with Kdevelop's "Autoconf and automake". When I ran
automake by hand first, everything worked fine after.

Btw, I first started the project in C++ (until I realized I don't know enough
about C++), and there were none of these problems.

Cheers,
James