Kdevelop no longer compiles multi-source program?

I realise this is more of a Kdevelop problem, but I know a few people here
use it so. . .

After serveral problems, I've finally got my desktop mostly working. I
decided to play with kdevelop again. As I recently got some books on OpenGL,
I decided to try to add some graphics to my project.

To keep things simple, I created a new project, copied the files I needed
from the original project and then modified main.c to use OpenGL. When I
tried to build my project, kdevelop can't seem to compile multi-source
programs properly, though it's probably more a fault with one of the auto*
tools used.

Here is the Makefile.am created:

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########
bin_PROGRAMS = glncad
glncad_SOURCES = fileio.c rotate.c project.c matmul.c materr.c matdump.c
matcreat.c main.c
glncad_LDADD   = -lglut -lGL -lGLU -lm -lX11

EXTRA_DIST = main.c matcreat.c matdump.c materr.c matmul.c matrix.h project.c
project.h rotate.c fileio.c cube.4d

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (end)############
# set the include path found by configure
INCLUDES= $(all_includes)

# the library search path.
glncad_LDFLAGS = $(all_libraries)

But when I try to build, gcc says

johngay@debian:~/glncad/glncad$ make
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc  -O2   -O3 -g3 -Wall   -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-o glncad    -lglut -lGL -lGLU -lm -lX11
gcc -O2 -O3 -g3 -Wall -o glncad  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lglut -lGL -lGLU -lm -lX11
/usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [glncad] Error 1
johngay@debian:~/glncad/glncad$

I've tried changing the Makefile.am, but kdevelop changes it back anyway.

Does anyone know what is going wrong?

Seems it's trying to build with no sources listed? Shouldn't it create the
.o's  from my sources and then link them with the lib's to make an
executable? I can compile my project fine by hand calling gcc with my files,
the libs and the path to the X libs. Why doesn't kdevelop do this any more?
It used to work?

Let me know what other info is needed to find out why this isn't working any
more.

Cheers,

	John Gay