Re: First time KDE "Wizard" themes and background

> > considered ugly enough that we don't want some "quick fix" like that to
> > make Woody that 5 seconds nicer?
>
> Well, I don't know if it should go into official Debian. But it's a good hack
> that I use on my local machine.

And why not? Think of the number of users of KDE under Debian, multiply
by the number of times they log in each day, multiply by the number of
days in a year, multiply by 5 seconds, it becomes a significant amount
of time... there must be some "acceptable" method of getting
/tmp/.ICE-unix owned by root.root - I'm currently still a fan of an
/etc/init.d script that creates the directory - I've not thought of
anything nicer yet.

Hugo