Compiling KDE 2.2.2 on Woody

I already done it, and this is the better KDE I have ever had
(thanks Chris for your efforts, they payed).

Since I'm new to the Debian build system, I would like to be reassured
on a couple of thing  :-)

kdelibs-crypto, after configure:

You're missing libpcre.
You're missing libxml2 2.4.8 or later.
You're missing libxslt 1.0.6 or later.

Is this normal?  The relevant parts of the code are already included
in kdelibs3?  This package is actually orphaned, so I installed the
original binary, in the dubt.

A real problem was for me the following warnings:

dh_shlibdeps -a -l`pwd`/debian/kdelibs3/usr/lib:
	`pwd`/debian/libarts/usr/lib:
	`pwd`/debian/libkmid/usr/lib:
	`pwd`/debian/kdelibs3-cups/usr/lib
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of dcopserver.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kbuildsycoca.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kconf_update.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kcookiejar.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kded.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kio_http_cache_cleaner.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of kio_uiserver.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of klauncher.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of libcupsdconf.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of knotify.so not recognized
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: format of knotify.so not recognized

Here I really cannot spot what is going on, due to inexperience...

Thanks for your patience.

-p

--
If Linux is not Unix then Windows are not Gates
                         Anonymous, XXI Century