Kamera + USB permissions

I just tried Kamera after quite a long time and it actually worked. Thank you!

It isn't, however, very feasible to use because the device file is owned by
root: you always have to change its permissions manually before starting
Kamera as a non-root user.

I found a small daemon called usb-perms (and packaged it into a .deb as an
excercise) that can change them automatically whenever a device is plugged
in, but started wondering if there is a more standard way of making Kamera
usable in the user-land?

- Jarno