Re: Athlon optimized KDE build
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Athlon optimized KDE build
- From: Tomas Pospisek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:06:51 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20020228175924.BB3F922C88@lyta.coker.com.au>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020228224726.A10577@kabuki.sfarc.net> <email@example.com> <20020228175924.BB3F922C88@lyta.coker.com.au>
Zitiere Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:16, Magnus von Koeller wrote:
> > On Thursday 28 February 2002 12:47, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > > I have working qt3/kdelibs4/kdebase3 packages, as I stated, but I
> > > am not releasing them to the public until they're fully tested.
> > Well, what is unstable for, then?
> I am under the impression that unstable is for things that the
> maintainer thinks will not break anything, but which have not
> been tested enough for more general release.
Which would make "experimental", along with an adequate announcement on
debian-kde f.ex., the right place to publish those debs.