Re: Window Raise from konsole

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 10:52:41AM +0100, Oleg Cherkasov wrote:
> I have process running in konsole, so I would like to bring this window up as
> soon as something will happened in it.  The idea is to have a script which
> accepts one argument, window name.  This window will be raised ...

The KDE 3 konsole will be much improved.  It talks about

"Monitoring for activity and/or silence, sending of input to all sessions
(cluster management)" [1]

Maybe the monitoring will do what you're after.

Chris

[1] http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-features.html
--
Chris Halls | Frankfurt, Germany | apt-proxy