Re: icq client

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 08:39:15PM +0100, Christian Schoenebeck wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I tried licq (both, testing and unstable version) icq client,
> but it doesn't seem to run propely. I can logon but nobody
> sees me and I`m not able to download my user list.
>
> Is there anything I can do to fix that or is there better icq
> client?

You also need to download the KDE plugin for LICQ. Do an "apt-get
install licq-plugin-kde". That's what I'm using on my two debian
machines to run LICQ. As for setting up your userlist, you have to
manually add each UIN to the client.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@telocity.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp @ <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>