Re: CD Writer for filesystems, & HD Backup SW HowTo - Recommendations please?

--- ben <benfoley@rcn.com> wrote:
> > Do you know of a user or sysadmin oriented document available on the net
> > that talks about Linux device drivers & modules?
> >
> go to debianhelp.org.
> try 'kernel module cdrecord'

Thanks. :)

> sorry, i don't have a cd burner so i'm not a good resource on exactly what
> you need.

Actually, I was asking you about module info in general, not specifically
re CDs.  Perhaps nothing yet exists that explains for users, people trying
to set up a Debian system, what they need to know about dealing with modules.