KNode not starting

Hi

I have a Woody system, updated daily, and at some point a week or so ago
KNode stopped starting up. I can sometimes get it running from the
commandline (as opposed to the menu) but it loses all its settings. This
evening I can't get it running at all.

All the other applications - KMail/KOffice/Konqueror etc. seem to be fine,
its just KNode that isn't running - no error messages or anything - if I try
from the menus the cursor starts to flash as if it is trying to load but then
it disappears.

Any ideas on things to try?

Rachel