Anti Aliased fonts in SID?

I was just curious to weather anti aliased fonts are included in SID's kde
2.2.2.? I was reading the lists approximately 1-2 weeks ago and I noticed
DanielS say that he wasnt going to include the packages due to their
instability. Anyway my SID box hasn't been updated for about one month and to
be perfectly honest my KDE is working sensationally with anti aliased fonts.
So  I am really just sending this message in a precautionary effort for
myself ; )

oh and keep up the good work DanielS no complaints from me whatsoever.