kstart folder problems.

Hi all.

I have some problems with kstart.

I have the following in my .kde/Autostart folder.

cat startgkrellm.sh
#!/bin/sh
kstart --skippager --skiptaskbar --alldesktops gkrellm

This is supposed  to start gkrellm and not show it in the taskbar but be
visible on all desktops.

If I run the command from the command line everything works ok, but if
kde itself starts it as it should, it's started alright but the
-skippager --skiptaskbar --alldesktops options doesn't have any effect.

Anybody that knows how to solve this problem? Or am I doing something
wrong here?

Kstart version is 1.9
Kde is 2.2.2

Cheers