Re: libqt2 libpng2 resolution

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:42:55 -0600, Chris Cheney wrote:

>> On Monday 07 January 2002 07:22, Chris Cheney wrote:
>> > Hopefully unstable kde will be working good within 10 days (time for
>> > buildds to catch up)
>After talking to one of the buildd guys I think the estimate will probably
>be bumped out to about 14 days, due to the time to build some of the key

Can Chris or anyone else who Understands please give a corresponding
comment about testing ?    I believe the standard wisdom is that
testing KDE has been less useful than unstable KDE (though I don't
understand why), and I'm just wondering whether that will now change.

I realise the packages take longer to get to testing ..

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
"If you assume that there's no hope, you guarantee there will be no hope.
If you assume that there is an instinct for freedom, there are
opportunities to change things."  - Noam Chomsky