Re: Possible adoption of packages

So is this Ivan's official resignation? I had been under the impression
that this had been done behind his back?

If that's the case, I, for one am sorry to see Ivan go. I enjoyed Ivan's
work and mails.

To Daniel, or Chris:

     I look forward to your work! I've enjoyed using KDE in the past and
look forward to continuing to use in the future. I'm guessing the Ben will
still be working on koffice, and Norman will still be supporting kdevelop?

Seem's this is, indeed the case. I must go check the debian-devel archives
and see just what happened there.

Cheers,

     John Gay