Possible adoption of packages

Hi guys,
I've just read that Ivan's orphaned all of his packages; I'm very sorry to
see that. I already maintain kde{admin,graphics,network,pim,ssh,utils}, and
intend to pick up the rest of KDE, pending discussion with Chris Cheney on
IRC when he gets into work.

Apologies for the line wrapping as I'm on Outlook Express, and for the late
reply as I've lost one of my email addresses; the one where Debian list
mails go, so I'm reading off the archive (so all replies CC'ed to me
please).

:) d