Re: konqueror won't display Plain Text files

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 09:22:31PM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> sounds like you don't have kate, kedit, or kword installed.

Installation of kate fixed the problem.

Previously, I did have kword, but neither kedit nor kate. Upon
installation of kate, the "Application Preference Order" was
	Konqueror
	Kate
	Advanced Editor

whereaas previously it was
	Konqueror

Odd that Konq couldn't handle text/plain itself?

Anyhoo, thanks for the help.

	hunter

PS In my mutt, msgs from me in this list have a "From" firld of
"To debian-kde.." or somesuch foolishness.
Not sure why. Sorry for the goofiness.