kword fails to include fonts on printing

Hi,

I've been having a problem I've seen a couple other people report:
kword documents look fine on the screen, but when printed, all the fonts
turn to Helvetica, evidently because the fonts are not being included.
On the other hand, I see from the archives of this list that this
works for other people.  What is the secret?  I am new to KDE and am
running up-to-the-minute Debian unstable with cups.

Someone else having the same problem:
http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33035.html

Thanks,
	Dylan Thurston