Re: No AA after upgrade!

Am Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2001 16:03 schrieb David Huttleston Jr:
> Whenever Xft is upgraded, if I choose to use the
> maintainers config file, I have to edit the /etc/X11/XftConfig
> file to put my font dir back in.  In my case, I add the following
> line at the top of the file:
> dir "/usr/share/fonts/truetype"
> This is where my TT fonts live.
>   The moral is-- Make sure Xft can find your fonts.
> Hope this helps,
>   Dave

I decided to install the kde-packages from sid and now it works. Seems,
that again the state of testing is quiet "unstable" at the moment.

Dr. Olaf Stetzer
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
Institut für Meterologie und Klimaforschung
Atmosphärische Aerosole (IMK III) - http://imk-aida.fzk.de
Tel.: +49(0)7247-82-3249 (FAX: -4332)