unmet dependencies ?

Hi
I made a new installation today. I installed potato and everything worked
fine. After that I added sid in the apt-sources and tried to install
kde2.2.2, but I got a lot of unmet dependencies :-(.

On an other System, I installed potatoe a year ago, and installed every
kde-update (from sid). And even the latest update to kde 2.2.2 worked fine.

Why is there a different behaviour between the new and the old installation,
and what can I do to install kde2.2.2 ?

here is the output:
#deepthought:/etc/apt# apt-get install kde
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  kde: Depends: libarts or
                libarts-alsa but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: libkmid or
                libkmid-alsa but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed
# (well, I have no soundcard on that System)
       Depends: libkdenetwork1 but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: konqueror but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kate but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: konsole but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kscreensaver but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kuser but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ksysv but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcron but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kpackage but it is not going to be installed
[...]
       Depends: knewsticker but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: ktimer but it is not going to be installed
       Depends: kcoloredit but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

#here are the apt lines form sid:
deb ftp://ftp.debian.de/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.debian.de/debian-non-US unstable non-US/main non-US/contrib \
       non-US/non-free

#my system:
Debian potato
Linux version 2.2.19 (root@destructivus) (gcc version 2.95.2 20000220 (Debian