How to fix Konqueror and kmail?

After the bungled attempt to upgrade to KDE2.2.1, and finally getting my system mostly working, I am still experiencing two last problems that I realy need to get sorted.

Both Konqueror and kmail fail to load with the following error:

There was an error loading the module KHTML.
The Diagnostic is:
/usr/lib/libkssl.so.2: undefined symbol: polish__7KDialog

I've check that the crypto packages are up-to-date with my KDE2.1 and have tried using apt-cache search for polish and KDialog but can not find anything that might be related to this or how to fix it.

I'm still hoping that KDE2.2.1 will soon show up in the testing mirrors so I can upgrade to it without having to use a mixed system after the major problem I had the last time.

Thanks for all the info and suggestions so far.

Cheers,

	John Gay