artsd does not start

 Hello,

 I am running woody + kde 2.2.1 and have problems with arts with a couple of
computers. These computers have different sound cards (chipsets since they
are in the main board) and they work well since kscd plays music from a CD.
The chipsets are Maestro3 (HP Omnibook XE3), and Intel 82801 (HP Vl 8 Vectra).
However when I try to open the Sound module in KControl I get no information
and an error message like this (in spanish :-) :

"There was an error loading the module. The diagnostics is:"

Does anybody know what is going on?. Am I missing some package?.

Pablo de Vicente
KDE spanish translation team.