Liquid Theme

I found Mosfet's Liquid Theme last night (he seems to have scoured it from
the web) and tried an install.  No theme.

tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# make -f Makefile.cvs
tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# ./configure
tillarium:/home/tilleyrw/downloads/mosfet-liquid0.6# make install
<SNIP, everything good 'til here.>
In file included from liquidclient.cpp:3:
liquidclient.h:5: client.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:15: kwin/workspace.h: No such file or directory
liquidclient.cpp:16: kwin/options.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [liquidclient.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

There are people who have successfully used this theme.  How did you compile
it?  I have version 0.60.  Is there any other available?
Comments and information are appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com