Re: kde3

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 07:34:04AM +0200, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:
> It appears that KDE cvs has moved from kde2 to kde3. The debian files are not
> in sync with that right now. It also appears that the debian qt3-patches are
> not incorporated into the KDE CVS tree, but are available as a separate patch
> file. I can't get qt-copy to compile anymore on debian, and that gives
> related problems in compiling KDE.
>
> Is this the way it will go? Will there be any more CVS updates for debian in
> the near future?

The "HEAD" KDE cvs branch has moved onto qt3/kde3.  There is still the 2.2
branch which is what we are using and will continue to use.  2.2.1 has just
been tagged and is scheduled for release a week from Monday.  That will be
my next upload of any kde packages.

as for qt-copy.  When I get some time I'll update it.  There is major
changes between the old qt-copy and the current one so most of the files
under the debian/ dir need to be replaced.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II