Re: konqueror image preview size limit

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 01:22:43PM -0400, Saadiq Rodgers-King wrote:

> Anyone know how I can change this limit?  I have lots of directories of
> images I've taken with my digital camera.  It seems that Konqueror will
> display previews for images under about 1 MB.  Any image over that size
> just displays the default image icon.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Yes, it's compiled in somewhere. I think. Ask David Faure, I think he
implemented the image preview stuff.

--
Jens Benecke ········ http://www.hitchhikers.de/ - Europas Mitfahrzentrale

MSTD, n: MicroSoft Transmitted Disease. Propagates only due to Microsoft's
insistence on distributing [software] that resembles Petri dishes.
See also ILOVEYOU, Melissa, Code Red, Sircam, IIS.
                     -- http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=MSTD