Re: Printing with KDE 2.2

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 08:52 am, Gilger.John wrote:
> G'Morning Wondrous Wizards,
>
> I recently upgraded to Sid and KDE 2.2. My printer, which worked
> perfectly with Woody and KDE 2.1 doesn't want to play with Sid and KDE
> 2.2. I used Apsfilter to setup my /etc/printcap file (if that has
> anything to do with this)
>
> TIA
>
> John

Twould be nice if you could expound a bit on what /exactly/ the problem is
(error messages, whatnot), along with what printing sub-system you use (lpr
vs. cups vs. whatever).  Oh, and what printer you use would be helpful as
well :-)

--
"To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is
You discover truth everytime you use it." reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com

dbishop@micron.com